Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today

Yeah! It is time to write blog, after the loads of work. Good for me that I have work. But at the same time I have to hear lessons of sociality, health care etc from people. Even I agree that I had hardly talked to anyone much in the last month. This month must be the first month of my life that I have talked so less. Everyone knows how I bore people with my talks. It was time of relief for them. ;) I don’t know where was I on earth? But I do remember – I did good things. At least, I feel so.
I’m afraid, I won’t become lonely creature.:(

Anyway, today, after so long, was a day of relief. I didn’t have to work or to go anywhere. I got up late. Today I properly read newspaper after long time. Last week, I don’t even remember of reading more than one or two headlines on internet. Thanks to my internet it was down. I was going to go search something related to my work. And I know, once I get into it I don’t remember how time flies. So the first thing was the newspaper. There I read news about Halloween’s party. It reminded me of Brida. Someone is going to arrange Halloween’s party in Wicca Style. I had thought that Paulo had written all imagination in his book. But these things do exist; at least the people who do those things – use of their internal energy for doing enormously bizarre things. I want to see how these Wicca dance in their way.

Next thing was head massage which I got from some woman I don’t know but my mother knows. And it was very nice feeling for an hour. I usually don’t go for such things but today my mother asked and I didn’t say no. It was good though.

Right after the massage, I was going to sleep again. But before I sleep I took Harry Potter and went on reading until I complete it. Fantastic book! That deserves another blog post. I also watched the movie. That also deserves a blog post. I hope I will write both posts before I sleep.

No comments: