Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mission Champion

Just now I watched a movie – Mission Champion! A Marathi movie. Really nice! After so long, some movie has touched my heart. Probably after Taare Zamin Par.
The story was about a school-going boy and his father. His father keeps lots of expectations from him and how the boy gets scared of his father and his expectations about him. A good progressing boy; how his progress gets stopped and how mentally he gets disturbed. Everything is shown excellently.

I’m not brave. I’m coward. (I accept.) If my parents would have behaved like his father, I don’t know what I would have done. I easily get scared sometimes when I see people around me knowing so much than me and especially when I have to deal with them. I have such a parent hidden inside my mind who always put restrictions on me. It puts all the expectations I have from myself. This hidden parent tell me - I need to be the best. And it is not possible. I know I’m an average person. But I want to be more than it. And for that I scare myself. Too bad!
Few days back; I can’t bear the memory also, but I had badly frightened myself. It had reached at the most extreme level. For such my weakness I trouble my close ones also. Too bad! I’m still a small child. I don’t know when I’ll grow up. And till then I’m going to keep troubling my close ones too.
Everyone, beware of me. Keep safe distance. I can trouble you with all possible ways if you come close to me. ;)
This is just one of the aspects of mine. But truly, I do few things which some people usually don’t do just because they have some other fear in their mind. I don’t want to mention such things publicly. :)
Anyway, everyone has some or other fear. That’s what I believe.

No comments: