Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some say I know so many things. Some say I need to improve my knowledge.
Some say I keep crying all the time. Some say they never saw smile missing on my face.
Some say I’m too much lazy. Some say I’m very energetic.
Some say I’m boring, I like nothing. Some say I’m enthusiastic about everything in this world.
Some say I take things very seriously and get offended. Some say they tease me a lot so that I’ll get offended. But they never win. :)
Some say I’m very rude. Some say my voice is so polite that even if I try to be rude, I will never become so.
Some say I do not have much social life. Some say I waste my most of the time in trying to be social.
Some say I’m very emotional. Some say I’m rigid, nothing matters to me.

I get surprised specailly when people give opposite opinions about me on the same day or in the same hour.

There can be two reasons behind it –
1) Everything is comparative. Nothing is absolute. But every statement they make is absolute.
2) I’m random. (This is 100000000000% true.)

When someone says “Oh Pranali, you are impossible. Understanding you is not my cup of tea” Then that person understands me well. :)

No comments: