Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just like that! :)

The one and only game I play on computer is pacman; the ancient game of DOS Age. Now I play the flash version. When I play it at home, I and my mother (she forgets her age) keep screaming like anything. I scream with the false fear of getting eaten by the evil insect (what I call it) and she cheers me like I’m really playing in some contest at international level. :P
I really appreciate her cheering when I play it. No one in the world has cheered me for anything as my mother always does for everything I tell her I’m doing. Few days back she had turned into typical mother that I should learn all house stuff and all that. Now she has given up and I have made her forget that I’ve grown up. :D Good for me until she realizes my age again. :D

No comments: