Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For no reason!

I’m admonishing you that this is not logical at all. So read at your own risk.

I needed a change. I left office, boarded usual bus, and as usual played music player of my cell. It played 3 songs to me but I didn’t hear a single one. I don’t know where my mind was flying. It was not with my senses. It couldn’t listen, see, feel. Nothing! It was not the first time to have so. Bus was stuck in traffic. I literally threw the headphone and took out Harry Potter book. Read a single page of it and closed the book at the advent of my destination. I closed the book and stepped down. I had decided not to eat anything. My mental body didn’t need food for physical body. It needed its own food. But then the thought of acidity came to mind and I asked the hotel guy to make parcel of food. I didn’t want to mess up one more day bearing the acidity. He needed 10 minutes. I went to have a normal walk. Nothing touched me at all. I had become completely adamant to things happening around me. Coming back to the hotel, a thought appeared to my mind. It said, “Let’s play a game. You’ll find 5 things. Any 5 things. And I will put a thought on it. Let’s start.” And I started to look around.

I could make note of following things – My mind put thought on each that I have written in brackets.
1) A very poor appearing girl was sleeping in a well priced car. (Wasn’t it unusual? Well, such things can happen here. It’s a place of crazy rich people. This needs a different post to write about them. But I won’t. They are not that important to me.)
2) An alone girl eating ice-cream. (Would I have ever eaten ice cream alone on road? I think no! But I should give a try. Why should I be dependent on someone if I want to eat ice-cream? Lonely people are very much self-loving. :))
3)A husband with a wife and a child carrying child in one hand and holding wife’s hand by his other and crossing the road. (How caring! I would love if someone will do it for me too. But I’d rather prefer not to be dependent on anyone for such a small thing.)
4)2 small Muslim kids wearing Kurta-pajama and the cap (I don’t know what it is called) riding bicycle. (They really were looking very cute!)
5)And the last - after spending one year in this house, today for the first time I noticed that there were 5 posters of Ganpati right above the front door and… I noticed 3 first. I said wow! Then I saw 4th. Again said wow! Then the 5th and oh my god I saw the whole Toran (I don’t know what it is called in English) having Ganpati on each of its leaf. And you know how I must have felt. Here I and my mind expressed everything in unity. :)

Story ends here. The story which had no purpose! And will have nothing in the future too. A game played like this never entertains me second time.

No comments: