Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peace for Others ;)


This phase of my life - being independent.  (Nice dialogue!! :D)

 I had a habit to expect some comment from people for whatever I say, do to them. But now I realized that only few people do comment. I am one of them.

I would just keep waiting for comments.  My purpose behind that was to know the opinion of the next person for my actions.

But now I think I should not wait for that. I'm (or my actions are) not so special that people will feel like commenting for them :D

This will make me think less on my actions. And also I myself will review my actions and I won't have to be dependent on others.

And I think even I should stop boring people with my extra-commenting. ;)  So now, people around me will be relieved. :P



1 comment:

mirage said...

Realized the very same thing a few months before...