Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Books waiting..........

In last few months, I started many books to read and somehow I left them in half way. :(
Let me count the number of such books -
1)Anything for you Ma'am - read 3-4%
2)Dreams from my father by Barack Obama - read 2-3%
3)Why men don't listen and women can't read maps - 10% ( I have temporarily lost this book somewhere :( I know I'll get it. :) )
4)Head First Java - 80%
5)Design patterns - 50%
6)OOAD - 1% :D ( just started)
7)The manifestation of silence - 1% :D:D
8)Brida - 5%
9)The three mistakes of my life - 50%
10)The Elements of Style - 25%
11)If tomorrow comes - 50% ( I'll have to restart it)

I love browsing the books in shop. I feel like buying many of them and then realize that I still have books remaining. I took a book to buy and kept it back at the time to pay. I did this 3-4 times, but last time I couldn't control myself. Now I'm not gonna go to any book shop until I finish 2-3 of from the above list. I say it always, but I also happen to go to book shop and cycle continues. ;)

I really don't understand how time flies. Such is the life of a moody person like me! :(  ;)

No comments: