Monday, April 27, 2009

Bias

Reading - "Why men don't listen and women can't read maps!!"  See the title - It itself differentiates us using words don't and can't :(

God, I'm very angry with you today!! You have done partiality while distributing gifts to men and women.

You have made men to live for themselves. And we are here just to make others happy!! I'm angry!! Really angry!! :-X 

I'm still going to read this book completely. I want to know what injustice god has done to me, and to know what I'm yet to learn more.

So far, I can believe whatever written in first 2 chapters. The experiments given proved right for 75% times for me. Still, I have my opinion about it. I think it is better to talk about when the book is read completely.

1 comment:

mirage said...

It's someone's opinion, not necessarily reflection of the truth. Why get angry at someone who has nothing to do with it really. Let's face it, till we have the so called intelligence, we would form opinion and others will be at their liberty to accept it or not. As simple as that.