Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun in Randomness ;)

Last 2 days were nice as I didn't get time to pay attention towards inspiring people around me. (Why inspiring? If I would have posted few things which I wrote but didn’t post due to my laziness, it would have been cleared) :D:D

I had got so many issues to solve. This was little bit funny too. I observed that the applications and devices we use are random like me. :)

One problem arises due to my mistake, which causes the second problem to arise. And this second problem takes much time to get solved. During the course of trying things to solve the second problem, I come to know about the mistake I made to create the first problem. But then now what about the second problem? This isn't solved yet. So I try any relevant, irrelevant thing. And suddenly some irrelevant thing solves the problem. I say, "What rubbish!! How can this be the solution for this problem? This is not at all related to it." And then after searching the relevant information, I come to know that there is nothing illogical. The issue was only that I was not aware of the relation between these things.

Such scenarios happen many times as I am not aware of details of the application on which we are developing the packs. So ultimately, I am responsible for this random behavior of the application. Thus nothing is illogical.

My father always comes with some problem with my poorly configured PC. Sometimes I ignore the problems as I know my PC is not worth spending time with it. So I tell my baba that this is random behavior of our PC. Please ignore it. He always says,”PC is stupid. It never does random things. We do them unknowingly and curse the PC.” Even I know this. Everybody knows. But we behave like a lazy to find solution for such randomness. So I should stop calling things random and start finding solution on them. :)

May be, I'm also like these software applications. Am I really random? May be yes, may be no. Who knows?

No comments: