Sunday, March 7, 2010

books, bike..

This week was nice. I read a complete book in a single day after so long. Its a Sidney Sheldon's book.

And I rode to IIT Powai. This was awesome! When I entered inside it, it was amazing to feel that I had come so far on my cycle. I did all wrongs and after wrongs all the rights and I reached. While coming back I hit the speed of 57kmph, I was flying. If it was 6 O’clock in the morning I would not have pressed the break of rear wheel. And I’m sure speed would have been more than 70kmph. Wow! Next time, I’ll leave at 530 to get that speed. The high jump from 12km total to 27km was good in all. And while coming back coincidently I met Pranit and his parents. That was an additional bonus of getting appreciated. ;)

Starting weekend early helped.

I didn’t talk about 2 books that I read few days back. One is Tuesdays with Morrie. Robin Sharma and I think that everyone should read it atleast once! The other book was Life and Times of Hitler – a small book. It influenced me to read history of India and contemporary world.

No comments: