Tuesday, March 16, 2010

As I was going through all the old posts of mine.. my quality of writing has been worsened instead of improving. It is not about language but about the topics I write. Older posts were the thoughts which directly came from heart. It is not that I don’t write now what my heart says. Probably I don’t write most of it. I start writing and then I realize – what rubbish I’m writing and leave it. Even this post I was bored of writing at this sentence. I was going to leave this too. But for a change I thought of keeping even if it sounds foolish.

Probably I need to respect my thoughts more whatever they are. But even it is true that when I respected all my weird thoughts and expressed them, people called me mad. I defended myself that time. But now I don’t feel to explain anything to anyone. I have accepted I think weird. I’m weird. But I don’t want to explain that even in weirdness I’m right.

The above part was written when I was in the mid of going through my all posts. Net was down. So I started writing. Then net was up and I went through all of them. And I’m writing this part after completing all. And then I realized even new posts are not bad. Or if they are bad, then old are bad too. So now there is not much change in me. I still respect my thoughts and express them though they are weird.

Sometimes we assume that we have changed. We are not as good as we were. But truth might be different. Reviewing the past might help. Blog is a nice way to keep your records and to review yourself. 

No comments: