Sunday, July 1, 2012

[n] -> [n-1] :(

Staying 2 days continuously in Pune is boring.The evening appears to be terrible to me.
Weekend had started amazingly.Watched Amazing Spider-man. Completed 6 more objectives of my current favorite game - Temple Run. Washed lots of clothes. Did my first try on hacking. Played badminton; for not a significant time though. Watched another movie - Gangs of Wasseypur. Even after being able to do so many things now I'm feeling weird. Earlier, if I would feel weird, I'd start reading books and it would help. But now somehow I'm not able to concentrate on reading. It's been really long time, I haven't completed any book. And now it has become even worse. After reading 2-3 pages, I've started dropping book. Symbol of losing mental peace. Need to work on it. My next step towards being stronger.

Sometimes I feel, more I try to be self-sufficient, more people I'm losing from my life. :(

No comments: