Monday, July 2, 2012

Clicking Birds



One more benefit of shifting to new place. I could click these pics. \o/

It is very difficult to click birds with my 300mm zoom lens as they fly away so quickly even with the little glimpse of my presence. But the above birds are used to human's presence around them. And I got a chance. :) Lovely... they are! And their movements; I just love how nicely they walk moving their neck to and fro. So cute they look! I had kept my camera aiming at one of them until it started flying. And fortunately after only few minutes, it flied and I could follow it's flight and click its all movements. Amazing! Animals, birds are difficult to click. Sometimes we need to spend a lot of time to get the right click. And of course a lot of patience too. But when we get it.. that bliss is awesome..!

While clicking these animals, I have started to know about their peculiarities. And even if I knew them before, to witness them in reality is amazing.

No comments: