Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Dhanno..

Finally, after convincing my parents for 6 months and in parallel surfing on net about bikes, trying some of the bike models, listening to some health care centers and some people who enjoy underestimating other people and specially girls when girls do something different than most other girls do, (Sharan, I’m not talking childish here. You should have been there when I got to hear such things), I bought new bike. \o/

If you want to have a look at it, click.

18 gears, light-weight (alloy frame) and all good things made it little (little? :D) costly. I was going to buy one with a price Rs. 4800 and just because of my height I kept on trying different models and bought this one.
I have never bought such an expensive thing for myself. My sister had bought laptop and cell phone for me. I didn’t realize it that time but today I could feel how our mind agitates when we spend more than what we had planned.

Anyway, all worry, agitation went when I rode it. :D I rode it for 9 km today. After longgggggggg I did so much of exercise and that on my favorite bike – wow! I’m gonna make my mom ride it. That’s it for today. I’ll write more when I’ll ride it more. :)

No comments: