Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trek Bike - Yeah! :)

Yeah! I rode an awesome bike today. I never rode such a fantastic bike. Once I had ridden Sharan’s, but it was just for 5 minutes and that at the parking space of Amdocs. I couldn’t even realize the difference between his and mine. I wish I had ridden it more.

If you want to see the bike I rode today – click.
For more info - click
I enjoyed it a lot, but not to the fullest. To understand its effectiveness and the difference with my fatichar (but my loving one :) ) bike, I need to explore this one more, I need to ride it on hillside area. Wow, what a thrilling experience it would be when I will ride it on hillside area. I remember when I went to Mahabaleshwar, looking at the area I wished I had taken a bike there. A bike on a hill; you are riding it; especially when you come down. Wow! I just can’t imagine. I’ll fly like a bird. :)

This bike is excellent. It takes care of itself very well and of us too. The one I rode today was bit tall for me. Still I could ride it properly. If I buy it for me for my height, I’m sure I’m going to be in love with it. Harshad, thanks a lot for showing it to me and giving me to ride. It is good that I couldn’t buy one for myself before 3 months. Otherwise I would have repented. Still I don’t know whether I will buy such an expensive bike or not. But once after riding this one, would I like to buy any other bike?

I know that all Health Care Centers around me are going to make faces when I will buy my bike. ;)

No comments: