Friday, November 27, 2009

Movies movies movies......

After watching 2 “Keep brain aside and enjoy” movies Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani and All The Best, I’m going to watch one more such movie.. De Dana Dan.. Let’s see how it is.

Ajab prem was good. Ranveer looks cool, especially in those pink, yellow colored shirts. But still looks bachcha! Cute bachcha.. Katrina as usual refreshes you with her looks and smile. Movie starts like a story told by grandfather. All unreal and filmy, but you can’t stop yourself from laughing, even if you are freak of only sensible and brain eating things.. It was somewhat like Tom&Jerry too. Just to make you laugh..

All The Best – As usual, ‘create problems and solve them doing funny things’ type of movie. Reminded of Golmal, Golmal was better though.

How many movies are coming in series that I want to see.. 3 Idiots, Paa. I’d like to see Pyaar impossible too; for Priyanka. She as usual looks awesome in promos. 2012 is pending. Before 3 Idiots I’d like to complete reading – 5 point someone. I remember I started reading it in 2nd year and I was so slow reader that I got bored of myself taking so much of time to read a book.

No comments: