Sunday, August 23, 2009

I completed reading Harry Potter and Philopopher's Stone!
Nice read! Whatever I had heard about it , it was the same.
So many characters! And their nice baffling names! It will improve one's memory if tried to remember each character with its peculiarity.

Every chapter held me till the end. And I compared magic learning with software field learning and it was nice!

I'm keen to read next parts!

There are so many things to write about my experience of reading this book.
I couldn't (didn't) sleep properly in the recent week just to read this book. But my efforts were not enough. My struggle to read the book, days of joys spending time with friends as I was celebrating my birth week ;) and my new work kept me busy altogether and it made my week very nice!
The whole week gave me unexpected incidences! I always get bored on my birthday which was exactly opposite this time. I got unexpected wishes. I had wished to spend it with some people who couldn't come to meet me. And that didn't affect me even a little. I had nice and enough work which kept me busy and enjoying.
I should thank God for giving me such a nice week!

No comments: