Saturday, August 8, 2009

Add on previous post

The best part of this debate/ discussion…

Friend: You know, we boys many times think that these extra emotional girls read something somewhere and believe without verifying what they read. I myself have considered you as a person easily believing on thoughts of so called big people and have dominated you with my arrogant disbeliefs about them. I’m really sorry for having doubted intelligence of all emotional girls. When I started this debate I believed I will win it. I had a fake belief that whatever you said is just a read and has no base to it. But this is not true.

Pranali: Usually boys keep trying to prove themselves. Girls give up when discussions go on for long. Boys never do. Mad girls!

Friend: No. Girls are not mad. They are emotional. They don’t want to affect their relation with the person they are debating with. And hence they give up. But that doesn’t mean they are always wrong. It is just they don’t prove their side.

Pranali: True! It is like one speaks louder is always listened and believed.

Friend: Thanks for not giving up today and making me realize this too. :)

Pranali: :)

No comments: