Friday, August 14, 2009

Change!

This week was full of change.
1)Swine Flu:
The hottest topic of the week. When I entered Pune, I was surprised with almost all the people wearing masks. Oh my god! The whole picture was changed drastically.
Anyway, it didn't change my life much, except for the day when I wore that irritating mask for 2-3 hours as a precautionary measure (as it should be so). I could sleep early due to extreme headache. ;)
One may or may not be infected with H1N1, but this mask will definitely will try to kill him making him inhale carbon dioxide.
"Stay clean and use clean handkerchief to cover your nose when you are surrounded extremely by the crowd." This is fine to me.

It was nice to know that software companies are caring so much for their employees. :)

2)Confirmation of my module/team change:
I shifted to other module in the same project team. This work seems to be (more) challenging. Good for me! Now I hope I will have less work of handling my unstable mind and also my friends will be spared. ;)

There's a lot and lot to learn now. :)

I will be able to add stuff in my resume. :)

3)A journey in AC class:
Since long my friend wanted to try traveling in AC class. But miser I was postponing it giving excuses. This time giving the reason of precautionary measure against Swine Flu, we booked AC class's ticket. And I got bored there. The happening life gets vanished for me in such high-class environments. I'd like to live lively in little uncomfortable environments.

4)Teaching:
It will never end for me.I like to do it, so I won't complain. After long time I got to do it. Again a temporary change.

No comments: