Thursday, May 21, 2009

Networking...........

How people like to get knowledge in Telecom/networking field, they only know.

Oh God, how boring it is to read a document of some device, to dig it to find which type of port can support which type of cross connect , especially when it is to dig out the information about shelf, slot and port values!

Why don't devices have common concepts like OOP has? There should be reason for everything. You shouldn't put things just in a table format and tell someone to read this table of 1000s of rows. There must be reason for every row, so one will find it nice to read.

Perhaps (or definitely) I haven't found the correct path to learn it. I know I haven't tried it much either.

Last time I tried to read a topic of networking. I read it and tried to prepare insight for that. But I didn't get the reason behind whatever I read. And if I don't get reason for anything I'm reading or anything I'm told to do, first thing I forget it. Second thing I get irritated.

I'm sure I'm wrong in saying that there are things without any reason. There must be some. But until I find reasons for thing I'm doing, learning I will remain bored of them. Let's see when I myself jump into enter this mesh of networks.

No comments: