Sunday, May 17, 2009

Am I still inside cocoon?

Result of current hot topic says - If you want to reciprocate to the curse, the only thing required is Victory. Rest all is waste.

Staying down to earth after getting victory must be difficult. Who knows? I never won in my life.In fact, I hardly have participated in any competition. I really don't remember I gave a tough fight to anyone. I have played a lot in my school days. But I don't remember I had ever won something. My games were just for fun. Never for winning or beating. And whenever I had participated, I was always beaten. I think I have lived very ordinary life. No competition, hence no victory. Nothing!! I wonder if I need Victory. No. I can't tolerate it. Better is to be the queen of my own world. :-) Butterflies never fight.

But in my dreams, I have seen many times that I'm trying too hard to get something and .....
And I never saw the result. Who knows what that indicates? Does it indicate that I should leave my butterfly nature sometimes atleast? I don't know.

I had never won even a debate except once. (I never needed to prove anyone that I'm right). And that was when I and Atul (a friend from Amdocs) were arguing on the topic veg Vs non-veg. Oh no, I had not won. It was just I who thought I won because I had proved him (or probably myself) that I was not wrong. Actually this topic is subjective and mainly depends upon the perspective of an individual. So Can't say who won. But I had given hard try to prove myself right.

After writing all this , I wonder if I'm still sleeping. :D

No comments: