Monday, January 10, 2011

Wake up Sid again...

Whenever I watch Konkana's first day in Bombay in this movie, I feel motivated. Her definition of independence, her way to get a change in life, her saying - "Apna paisa kamao, apna paisa khud udao", her attitude; everything creates a positive energy within me. I completely agree with her definition of freedom. Also she says - "Dheere dheere sab theek ho jayega!" Isn't it true? Life brings drastic and complicated changes for you. However, everything goes fine as time flies. You change yourself accordingly. Gradually you adapt yourself to the situation. Sometimes you don't want to. You like the past more. But the present is too much different and you can't live by keeping yourself same as you were in the past. So you have to change. You change. Even though you try to resist, you change. Rate of change is more if you face the situation directly rather than keeping yourself away from it.

I believe one should be honest about himself; in every respect. When life changes, if we keep soothing ourselves by distracting away from the truth, we'll never overcome. Instead, we should face it. It troubles us but it makes us accept the truth. And gradually, everything goes fine. We are definitely a different person. But that's the need. That's the way my idol maker wants me to be. :)

No comments: