Sunday, February 14, 2010

Odds and ends

Last 2 weeks.. They were different. They were full of excitement, depression, also the happiness. I was following different paths at the same time. Or was I getting all flavors on the same path? Who knows?

***

People will throw mud on you and won’t allow you even to clean it.

***

We all forget to tell someone that he is very nice, he behaved bravely, he was very good at certain moment etc. But we can’t keep mum when someone is not doing, talking the way we feel is correct.

***

My buy of bike was also different than usual. I hardly go for shopping (exception – books). And even if I go, my shopping finishes in one shop in very small time. But this time it was long journey. I actually checked models online, I tried few of them properly. I had to convince my parents. I had to bear the laugh of others when I brought out the topic of bicycle. One reason – my health. (Everyone thinks I’m not strong enough to ride bicycles for long) The other reason – I don’t want to predict it. People like to oppose for no reason. Anyway, I didn’t care of the second reason. But for first reason, I know how to overcome it. I think I *can* do it. So there was no reason to think on people’s opposition. How can I forget? There was one more reason I heard. It was so weird, I couldn’t stop laughing. The reason is that only dabewalas and kamwalis ride cycle in Pune. :P

And I am shocked with the people’s attitude about bicycle here. In Europe, many people use bicycles for their daily travel. In most of the western countries, it’s the same. Bicycles give you so many benefits. First, you get good exercise. Your stamina improves. You can reduce the pollution around you. Thus it is good for your health and for that of others too. And people laugh here on such an intelligent thing. My reason to buy cycle is that I like it to ride it. Unfortunately my parents are not allowing me to ride it on Pune’s rule breaking traffic. Otherwise it would have been very nice to ride it at least for 10km every day. Anyway, I’ll wait for that too. ;)

Till then I can enjoy it on Mumbai’s street. :)

***

Life is random; absolutely random. A single incidence can change the whole picture. We need to accept every picture and whenever it changes, we need to adjust ourselves to fill colors in it the way we want. Some people change the colors, brushes, directions and try to make it again the way it was. Some of them like the new one and continue with it without changing the colors, brushes and directions. Or some choose different options with different changes in the picture. Again, it is also absolutely random.

***

Some doubted whether I’m really a software engineer. This was momentarily depressing. But I move at my own pace. Let people doubt anything. They can’t judge me on a single incidence. Still, निंदकाचे घर असावे शेजारी!

***

When we ask some people if what we did is right or wrong, they will always say no, giving me all the reasons why I’m wrong. Whenever I will be in doubt whether I’m doing wrong or right I need to ask such people their opinion. I will get more confidence in continuing what I’m doing. ;)

***

We hold some dream. We wait for it for long. And it comes true at wrong time. And we can’t accept it. In fact we refuse. The moment when we refuse it is a nice experience. We should keep getting it. :)

***

Today I went with all my chandal choukdi.. I always feel nice when I meet them. :)

***

Happy Valentine day to all!

No comments: