Monday, October 6, 2008

Book

 

 

Yesterday I read a book – Chuknyapurvi. It’s a non-fiction, written in Marathi. I had read it 1-2 years ago too. I had liked it. Today while arranging my books properly, it came into my sight. And I felt like reading it. It’s very nice. While reading, 60-70% times I felt it is written for me only. It’s a kind of psychological book, small and divided into 15 sections. Each section focuses on the particular nature of a human. I liked it because it answered my questions. And we like every that thing which reciprocates us as per our need.

            I got to know a new term in psychology – Type ‘A’ personality. For such personality, work is the worship. They never get bored. They keep doing something. So there must be Type B and Type C personalities too. I would love to know what kind they are of. This post will be edited when I will get to know about them. 

No comments: