Saturday, January 26, 2013

Usefulness

Few months ago, I had started getting the feeling of being useless. The work I was doing wasn't inspiring me. And then when this feeling of being useless went on its peak. I accepted that I'm useless and then started moving on. I thought if I can't be useful to anyone, I'd start enjoying myself doing things that I like. Sometimes it is good to accept your weaknesses. That makes you stop thinking over them and start looking for the ways to overcome the feeling. And good thing is that, you just don't overcome that feeling, it also gets you out of the state. So I started doing things that I liked. And later, I realized that I'm not useless anymore. I was useful to myself and automatically I started becoming useful to others too.

Never try to be useful, try to be yourself. That gets you the best out of you to become the best of usefulness.

1 comment:

monu said...

Nice to read something good in morning :) It becomes easier to understand some people statements when you don't only know them even you also understand them :-)