Monday, December 10, 2012

A letter to my cellphone:

My dear cellphone,

I remember when you came to my life. My sister and Jijju had brought you to me. During the hurdles of their marriage, they managed to introduce you to me. But you had not started communicating yet. Some activation of you was still pending and I remember I did everything to make you communicate with me. And I was too happy to get you. You were new and the best of your kind. The smartphone! You were smart, really! I mean it.

For few initial days, i hadn't explored you.. Because I was not aware how much you could do for me. But as and when I explored you, I was very excited and amazed by your characteristics. You had helped me a lot. You helped me through navigations, you helped me write my notes, you helped me not lose my thoughts. I remember you helped me write my experiences during my journeys. You helped me distracting from unnecessary thoughts. You made my journeys entertaining. I played with you and found that I was becoming more intellectual, more confident in my moves. You never left me alone. Whenever I needed you, you were there. You were a true friend. You never said me no. But me... I became dependent on you. And that was my guilt. Any damn thing I depend on, I happen to ..... :(
And thus, today, I lost you. Like I lost all things I would depend on. Were you also tired of me, like others?

Anyway, I won't ask you these stupid questions. Wherever you are, whoever you are with, do good things, make people happy. Thank you for being with me. Goodbye!

10 comments:

monu said...

No sad or sorrow words...These words are not made people like us.
Your cellphone has left you alone since his job was done. Now how could he take all credit alone to laugh you. And secondly he knew that you were getting so much dependent on him which was not good.
You know, there were many objects those were so jealous with your phone. Like your Ipod. Untill you had your phone, You used to spend lots of time with your Ipod. But once you brought your mobile, you forgot your Ipod. Many times I thought to adopt your Ipod but you denied :D

I must say, now he will be smiling lots of new faces. And now I will be waiting, when you will be bringing a new member into this family. Ipod need a brother :)

Prashant said...

kuthe haravlas :D
Bharich heart break zala asel na? :p

Pranali Brahmankar said...

@Prashant, rikshet rahila. :( ho mottttha heart break :(

Pranit said...

LOL! So you were dependent on it and you lost it for that very reason? Anyway, why say goodbye? Why not to try searching for it? Why not make use of the technology and get your friend back?

Pranali Brahmankar said...

@Pranit.. Haha.. That's the kind of feeling you get when your heart breaks. Philosophy! :D

Mohsin Khan said...

I so much wanted that phone :'(

Pranali Brahmankar said...

@Mohsin :P Get me new one now.

monu said...

Yes, you were right. Your phone would be spreading smile where ever it would be now. Because there is one Samsung galaxy S II (White color) in my hand that giving me a cause of good smile on my face :)

Pranali Brahmankar said...

@Ankur, Yes. My phone is spreading smiles. It's with me. :) And Congratulations for your new cell. I knew you'd buy S2.. :P Chor!

monu said...

Happy to listen it :)
And why chor this time :P
My phone is of white color & u hv black one S2 :P .. Ab ye to meri destiny hain ki S2 ka hi price mere budget mein aaya :D