Thursday, November 18, 2010

काहीतरी असंच!

Today is of peace. I'm in "Leave me alone" state. There's nothing that happened the way I wanted to happen. But I'm not sad. Yesterday I wanted to do something, which I couldn't do. But I wasn't sad. I was normal. I was good. Yesterday night I had arguments with someone. I didn't ruin my mind with those thoughts. I continued being normal. I slept. Today I woke up like a very good, fresh person. My mind was empty. No imaginations. No dreams. No plans. No thought of the past nor of the future. It was completely void. I went out for work. I knew everything happening around me. Though everything was mundane, I concentrated on everything around me. I could concentrate even on walking. I skipped breakfast. Sometimes I like skipping meals. I checked for details of some conference. I decided to register for it. I felt it exciting. Then we had planning. I had hoped of getting something which I was not working on since long. And still I got what I didn't want to work this sprint. It didn't make me sad. I was normal. I accepted. I moved on. In the evening I did those things which I always feel boring, like cleaning my desktop. I disabled my RSA token twice today. Such things usually don't frustrate me. But today I was likely to get disturbed with even that. But still I was normal. Second time, for enabling it, I didn't get any response. I was normal. I found a way to sync up my files. Usually I would have felt excited about it as this was new. But I was normal. Today I planned to get internet. But for some reason, I couldn't go for it. I was very normal. I wanted to talk to someone for little long time. But I didn't get that. I was normal. Someone told me about the conference that it won't be beneficial for me. I accepted that and gave up on the decision of registering. I felt nothing bad about it. I came home, read some chapters from "Who'll cry when you die?". That made me more normal. And now I'm writing this.. I know this is all nuts for someone else, and still I wrote it; for myself. I'm normal and not feeling weird. What is it the effect of? I don't want to think about it. Probably this is some different day and that's it. No reason behind it. I accepted it. I liked it.

No comments: