Friday, September 17, 2010

Trial 1

Ok. Let's try something now... I really doubt if I'll post it.

I have been little busy last few months; I agree. I spend more time in office work than anything else. Because of rains I couldn't ride my cycle for last 3-4 months. I read hardly anything that I can write in this blog. I read technical things, but I didn't blog even that. In last 6-7 months if I have read any book completely then that is Diary of Anne Frank. (I don't remember I read any other book completely.) I held many books in hand, read few pages of it, then found myself involved in something, after completing which, I had lost interest in the book. I hardly watched any movies. From all above it seems I have been behaving like a boring person. But I don't even agree that. I don't remember of losing smile on my face for long time. In fact I was always cheerful at least at an extent that people can notice it.

No comments: