Friday, July 31, 2009

Networking revisited........

Networking has got auspicious days as someone has started reading about it. :D

Few posts ago, I had cursed networking for being boring, not as good as programming etc etc. But now, I won’t curse it. I won’t make any statement comparing programming and networking now as I really don’t know much about any of these fields. My knowledge in both of the field is 0.0……1% (any number of Os can be put in place of dots). But I’m glad that I have made a start. And thanks to headfirst series.

I was madly searching for any good book about networking and suddenly I got to see this Head First Networking. I had become very happy to see the book there. I started reading it. And now I finished it. And today I’m really really feeling that “Yes, I know something.” Few days ago I had started having hatred for networking due to many reasons. But now, I liked whatever I read. So I’m happy. I was never so glad after reading any technical book. 

No comments: