Friday, June 5, 2009

My blog..

So many things were there to write here. I even had got time to write them. But I didn't. And now I felt I'm missing my writing. I'm missing my only friend who never gets bored of my craps.
Usually when I miss something, some people, and I don't get them or don't get to meet them, I make habit of staying away from them. So was I making the same habit for my blog writing too? Perhaps yes, but unintentionally. So getting realized to this fact, I came to meet my friend. :)

***

Why do I write this blog then?
Don't I have other people to discuss things? Yes, I do have. But I have found they get bored if I start discussing my weird things. Or perhaps I have such false assumption. Who knows the truth? And who cares? :)

I'm very random. I don't make plans for anything. So to keep the track of activities I do, do I write this blog? This blog may help me in doing so, but my purpose is really not that. I never did anything to keep the track of my deeds. But if I could do so unknowingly, then it is well and good.

Sometimes a crazy person like me needs to bluff. So when I don't get anyone, I come here and write. People have started telling me that I write a lot. I know no one reads it with excitement. Some people talk to me about my blog with such a big yawn (:D:D:D), that I can find some solution for it. I can write and not post.

So if some day anyone finds new posts stopped in my blog (if anyone tries to find :P) , never feel that phulpakharu is dead. It will never die till I’m alive. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog is all yours to scribble! Those who don't find it interesting can choose not to visit it :) Keep writing! :)