Sunday, February 15, 2009

A blog i liked!!

Looking at the previous post (bluff), anyone can say that I was bored of myself :D (I usually do so). I had an option to go to sleep. But usually I prefer to sleep making myself happy with something. So as I didn't want to sleep now with this bad mood, I opened a blog of a stranger , which I found today while confirming the noun form of word proactive. I liked few posts of her and added subscription to her blog in my Google reader.

She seems to be weird like me :D , there may be lots of differences though!

I have visited few blogs. I always like the blogs of people who are honest and laugh at themselves. I think such people have great sense of humor.

Now as I have increased the frequency of boring people with my posts, I know people (who can be counted on the fingers of one hand) will stop visiting my blog. ;)

1 comment:

mirage said...

Either you got an American way to spell things or you have got an American spell checker. :D