Saturday, April 5, 2008

Project!!!

We are supposed to submit aur last year project in coming week. The main part is implementation. We had started it 4 months back only. But still its not completed. There are lots of things remaining to do. Our topic is Webtop. We had divided all its components among aur project members- Pranit, Sachin, Sarika, Omkar and me. Pranit and i are doing File System, bookmarks and image viewer together. We wanted to do Email system also. But now it seems impossible to do it as we have not started also. We started with file system. We tried to built each and every function which we see in our normal window's My Computer. Building each function not so easy. Something i get irritated with errors. Initially i used to be dependent on Pranit for error solving as he is a technically very much sound. But now i try to debug on my own. It takes so much of time. But when i solve some error or when some function works, I become so happy that i feel like jumping on my chair!! I remember i had done image viewer completely on my own or very little help from Pranit, I was too happy when it worked. Its really true that when we do something it makes the difference. I am really enjoying this work.

No comments: